The Corporate Quality Assurance Unit is an independent organizational group in DL, reporting directly to the Management.
- Assure that studies are performed in compliance with the principles of GLP
- Conduct inspections/audits – study based, facility based and process based, including systems, test sites, and contract test facility.
- Review SOPs, protocols/study plans, draft and final reports
- Issue audit/inspection reports, QA statements to GLP reports, as applicable.
- Coordinate inspections/audits by Monitoring and Regulatory authorities as well as by clients.
"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises.
"Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers."