pharmacology efficacy studies provide critical "proof of concept" for advancing an NCE.
At present, DL has the requisite expertise to deliver on the following efficacy models across therapeutic areas.
- CFA/Carrageenan induced hyperalgesia in rats
- Carrageenan and LPS induced paw edema in rats
- Acetic acid induced writhing in mice
- Oxazolone induced ear edema in mice
- PSNL induced neuropathic pain in rats
- Diabetic Neuropathic Pain (DNP) in rats
- STZ induced Type-I diabetes in SD rats
- HFD/STZ (low dose) induced Type II diabetes in SD rats (Under Validation)