Genetic toxicology studies are conducted early in the safety testing program of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemicals, food additives, etc., DL offers comprehensive range of in vitro
and in vivo
Genetic toxicology studies in compliance with GLP principles as per OECD, US-EPA (OPPTS), EEC guidelines.
- Bacterial Reverse Mutation Test (Ames test) - OECD 471
- In Vitro Mammalian Chromosome Aberration Test in Cultured Human Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes/CHO cell line - OECD 473
- In Vitro Micronucleus Test - OECD 487
- In Vivo Mammalian Erythrocyte Micronucleus Test - OECD 474
- In Vivo Mammalian Bone Marrow Chromosome Aberration Test - OECD 475